Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Book Blogger Roll Call ....

A new idea came to mind the other night as I was tossing and turning due to the extreme heat we have been having, one that would help expose my readers to more awesome book blogs and more awesome book ideas. I have a certain type of book I enjoy and I was thinking that this blog needs a little bit more variety. So I have decided that each Friday afternoon I will post a best of from around the web. I will have a post that will include up to 20 links of new and fresh reviews from book bloggers around the globe, giving you a chance to see whats out there! I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have been chosen to receive the Liebster Blog Award. Congrats!
    Follow this link for more details: http://milenasbookcorner.blogspot.com.au/p/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete