Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Release Alert: Untraceble by S.R. Johannes

Untraceable

I don't usually talk about books that I have yet to read but I thought I would tell you about a new YA novel that was released yesterday, Nov 29th 2011.

There seems to be a lot of buzz going around different blogs and all the feedback is great from what I can see. Even better ... this is an awesome example of self-publishing at its finest! A professional looking book, a well written story, one that readers are saying will be the next big thing!

Check out what Kirkus Reviews had to say "this thrilling story is a dramatic entanglement of mystery, deception and teen romance. The action flows like a brisk mountain stream interspersed with rapids, holding suspense to last page."

Here is a synopsis:

16 year old Grace has lived in the Smokies all her life, patrolling with her forest ranger father who taught her about wildlife, tracking, and wilderness survival.

When her dad goes missing on a routine patrol, Grace refuses to believe he’s dead and fights the town authorities, tribal officials, and nature to find him.

One day, while out tracking clues, Grace is rescued from danger by Mo, a hot guy with an intoxicating accent and a secret. As her feelings between him and her ex-boyfriend get muddled, Grace travels deep into the wilderness to escape and find her father.  
Along the way, Grace learns terrible secrets that sever relationships and lives. Soon she’s enmeshed in a web of conspiracy, deception, and murder. And it’s going to take a lot more than a compass and a motorcycle (named Lucifer) for this kick-butting heroine to save everything she loves.
So if you are looking for a gift this holiday season for a YA lover who has read everything at your local bookstore - try Untraceable! 

Available in paperback and ebook at Amazon, B&N, iTunes, and other sellers.
@srjohannes
faeriality.blogspot.com
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12731861-untraceable


(Please note I get no monetary return for sending you out to get this, the only reason for the post is to introduce new writers to a new audience, which for me is more awesome and rewarding then money!!!!!!!)

9 comments:

  1. Aw Jennifer. Thx! I got a little teary -- i admit gah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one. You had me at "hot guy" and "intoxicating accent", haha. I am a new follower. I love hearing about new books. Thanks for linking up to the party! I hope to see you again.

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,
    I'm a new follower. I found you through the Finding New Friends blog hop.

    I'm a member of Book Blogs as well so I'll be sure to look for you there. I'm here: http://bookblogs.ning.com/profile/MarthaRodriguez

    Thanks for the info about this new book. I'll spread the word.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great. BTW am I just not seeing how to contact you about submitting a book? My novel Searching fo My Wand is coming out in a couple of weeks and I would love to connect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bridget,
    You can send me an email jnotespress@gmail.com.
    I would love to connect!
    Thanks
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy i found your blog on the Epic blog hop.

    I look forward to reading your posts.


    Lioness- Your Newest Follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds good! Wish my grandkids were still interested in reading now they are more interested in boys.

    Following FNFW blog hop. Already following.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to meet you thanks for sharing this great book. I have just found your lovely blog through the blog hop this weekend wonderful to join in. I'm now following you hope you visit me and follow back so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. found you VIA Lots of Lovin' blog hop
    check me out at http://krystylco.blogspot.com/ if you get a chance, I'd LOVE another follower <3
    PS. we're having a blog hop this weekend

    ReplyDelete