Monday, October 3, 2011

October is looking good !

This has been a very exciting month for me in books so far this month, and it is only the 3rd!

I have been in contact with a number of authors over the past few weeks and I am in the process of receiving a number of books for me to review, many of whom are currently unknown but hopefully will soon be very familiar to you! I hope to turn this blog into an outlet for new and self-published writers to get the word out about their latest projects!

I also was able to attend a fall preview by Random House yesterday and got to hear all about their new releases for the next few months. They have a great line-up and I hope to be posting some of those reviews over the next few months!

This month I will be posting at least one review a week, and will be hosting my first giveaway as part of the blog tour for "Daughters of Iraq" by Revital Shiri-Horowitz. This is a fascinating novel based on the author's family story that has never before been told. The story is about two Iraqi-Jewish sisters and their families as they leave Iraq for Israel in the early 1950’s.

I will also be posting this month’s new releases later this week so that you can plan for your month not just for the week ahead!

Lots of new things this month, I am so excited that you will join me on this awesome adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment