Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday New Releases - September 6, 2011

Here is this weeks sample of New Releases.

Please Note that books seem to have different publication dates in the different countries that they are released so these may not yet be available in your area. On the other hand, you may have had some of these books months ago and we are the ones behind!

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest (in paperback today) – Stieg Larsson

Naughty in Nice – Rhys Bowen

Royal Blood (in paperback today) – Rhys Bowen

A Private Affair – Lesley Lokko

Shelter – Harlan Coben (YA)

The Race – Clive Cussler and Justin Scott

Envy (in paperback) – JR Ward

Tales of a Sixth-grade Muppet (9-12) – Kirk Scroggs

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Some of these books are on my list to "read" (I listen to audio books- it's way easier to get stuff done that way)and it looks like I'm going to have to add a few more!

    I'm following you now from MBC. I'd love for you come and follow me at www.thegleemansbaby.blogspot.com too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read "The Girl Who..." series and I have two of them, but haven't gotten started. I have heard wonderful things about the books. I guess I should move them up my list!

    ~Jess
    www.jessicahaight.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put this series off for a long time but then I picked up the second book at charity booksale for $2. I started reading and couldn't put it down so I stopped myself and got the first. Its a bit of a slow start but there is something about it that won't let me put it down!

    ReplyDelete